Monday, April 8, 2013

Guide To My Blog

This little blog-o-mine started as a way for me to comment on things that I like in the world of libraries.  However, I have found that it is also a way to do two other things that I love: provide social commentary on any and everything and talk about makeup, fashion and style on a budget.  So, for those of you lovely enough to come on this site, here is a guide:

  • The main blog posts are about libraries, books, librarianship and related topics.  These could include book reviews, tech things as they affect the library world and interviews with people I want to know more about.
  • There will also occasionally be a post on social commentary, which could range from a new band I heard on NPR to why won't Kim Kardashian get some maternity clothes.
There are tabs that you'll find at the top of my blog.

  • LIBRARIAN BARBIE is my Tumblr page, and has things about librarian style (YES, THERE IS SUCH A THING), pics I like and things pertaining to librarianship.
  • My Twitter feed is also a tab, and Lord knows what types of fooleywang may show up there.
  • What I'm Reading is a link to my Goodreads account.  I keep that pretty accurate, so you'll know what I'm reading, have read and want to read.  I get a lot of questions about that and I am very interested in Reader's Advisory, so that is a passion I intend to grow.
Thanks for visiting my site.  Please keep coming back and please follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment